Joy Ministry Event
OCTOBER 25, 2019
4:30PM – 7:00PM
- 4:30PM-5:00PM………..Registration/check-in & Pizzas & Refreshments
- 5:00PM-5:15PM………..Welcome-Explanation/mission of JOY
- 5:15PM-5:45PM………..Story time with Father Anthony (story of Saint Demetrios & OXI story)
- 5:45PM-6:45PM………..Pumpkin decorating activity in Lower Hall
- 6:45PM-7:00PM………..Clean up
We would like to welcome all parents and families to join our Junior Orthodox Youth Ministry (JOY). JOY ministers to school aged children from third grade to sixth grade. However, we welcome children who are younger to sit in and join the activities. We are not an organization or a group but a gathering of young people of the same faith within the same age and grade level. This is a beautiful way of your children getting to know kids within a safe environment enjoying one another’s company through a commonality: FAITH and culture. The children will have interactive activities through music, crafts, field trips, outings….
Please let respond to the invite... We hope to see you all.
Yours in His Service,